Current Mailing and Email Address

Current Address:

Letters and Packages:
Elder Cameron Keysor
Misión San José Costa Rica
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica

Phone: 506 2234-1940 ( for packages only)

Emails:
cameron.keysor@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Funny Stuff

Hola Familia,

This week was a fun week. We had to do a lot of divisions this week because of baptismal interviews. So my companion went and did the divisions and I stayed in the area working. It was a fun week because we started working in a new areas. The area here is really big but the missionaries before only worked in one part. We haven't been having that much success in that area. We are continuing to work in that area and also work outside to find new people. We have had some success with that. We have been receiving a ton of references. We received 25 references this week and all of them have been from members. So that is really going to help us get going. We have had to walk a lot lately but are also finding a lot of people from it.

One of the best things that we have been doing lately is challenging people to baptism in the first lesson. In the beginning of my mission it was really weird challenging people in the first lesson but now it is easy. Plus it is a goal that we have as a companionship. It really helps us get people progressing faster. It is really interesting and we have been doing well with that goal. All of our new investigators have baptismal dates.

I am honestly can't remember what happened this week. It's all a blur. The days are going by so fast. Don't worry I haven't missed a day of writing in my journal. Funny things that happened this week. First, we were praying at night and I was praying on top of a couch we have in the house. When we finished, I lifted up my head and hit my forehead on the corner of the drawers that were above the couch. So I have a bruised on the middle of my forehead and it bleed a little bit so there is a scab too. It looks so stupid. Second, I saw a sloth. It was super cool. It was hanging in the tree and moving super slow. Third, we went to do interviews in an area that was really far (about an hour and a half away). We went to do the interviews and when we finished we realized that we missed the last bus of the day to get back home. We had to take a bus to San Jose and then take another bus that took us home. Lastly, it has been raining a little bit and every time it rains I don't bring my umbrella. Oh and I am forgetting a lot of english too. I had to help someone with their english homework and I am sure I was more confused than they were. It was embarrassing. Just some of the funny stuff that happened this last week.

Sounds like everyone is busy at home. Kylie with sports and Kendal with dance and singing. Good luck on all of those concerts and shows. Kylie keep running hard and make sure you rest so that you don't get burned out. I can't believe mom is still working on girls camp. How many years do you guys have working on girls camp? Dad how are things going with the missionary work there? I hope it is all going well and hopefully you have found some things that can help speed up the work.

I miss you guys a lot and hope you guys have a great week. Nos Vemos!!

Pura Vida!!

Elder Keysor
The Sloth