Current Mailing and Email Address

Current Address:

Letters and Packages:
Elder Cameron Keysor
Misión San José Costa Rica
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica

Phone: 506 2234-1940 ( for packages only)

Emails:
cameron.keysor@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 21, 2014

Changed Again

Hola Familia,

Well this week started off great. We were all pumped up after having 16 baptisms that we went crazy looking for new people to teach. We ended up receiving 20 references from members and we found 12 new investigators and we set 9 baptismal dates. It was a really good week. Plus we ended up having members go out and do visits with us everyday this week. We are really starting to pick things up and getting a lot of support from the members. So it was a great week and we are excited to start this week. 

But Sunday night we got a phone call. I had changes. So today in the  morning I had to wake up at 5 to get to my new area. My new area is San Ramon in Alajuela. It will be the third time that I have been in Alajuela and I think this is going to be my last area. It seems good. I have only been here for a few hours but it looks good. It isn't hot here which is nice. It has a nice breeze. My new companion is Elder G. He is from El Salvador.  So far that is all I know about my new area. 

Besides that I am doing great. I was able to see the ocean before I left my last area. I went on divisions and there was a beach nearby. I called the mission nurse about my eyes. She said that if they started to bother me I could go and see a doctor. They aren't bothering me anymore and I am able to use my contacts without pain.  I have been using my contacts all week and nothing. The only thing is that I ran out of contact solution so I have to buy more. 

Well that is the big news for this week. I expect to have more things to write you guys next week. Have a great week and say hola to everyone there in Arizona. Have fun. I love you guys a lot and miss you too. Nos Vemos!!

Pura Vida,

Elder Keysor