Current Mailing and Email Address

Current Address:

Letters and Packages:
Elder Cameron Keysor
Misión San José Costa Rica
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica

Phone: 506 2234-1940 ( for packages only)

Emails:
cameron.keysor@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Area

Hola Familia,

Well, it was an interesting week. Last week we had a ton of meetings with President. He has been trying to figure things out in the mission and really get things going. Plus this week was changes. Actually today was changes day. The President threw me a curveball. I had changes. My new area is Pococi. It is in the Zona Atlantica and the best part is that I have finally left the central part of Costa Rica. I had to take a 2 hour bus ride from San Jose to get to my area today. The whole trip was on windy streets in the jungle. My new area is tropical and really hot. I haven't stopped sweating since I got here. I really don't know that much about my new area because I just got here today. But it looks like it is going to be interesting. Interesting because I am doing a white wash. A white wash is when they take out the two companions and add two new people into the area. So I am with my new companions, Elder L and Elder H. Elder L is from Costa Rica and is serving here. He is the new zone leader with me. I have to train him to be a zone leader also. Elder H is a missionary from Utah, he only has 4 months on the mission. He is our other companion. Plus this zone has been one of the most successful zones here in the mission. So I have a lot of work to do. That is the big news for this week.

I was really surprised when I heard I had changes last night. We really had started to get things going. And things were really looking good for the upcoming weeks. One of the things I have learned here on this mission, is that as soon as things get all organized, you have changes. So I was a little sad but coming here on the bus and seeing the type of area I am in now, I got really excited and agreed that it was time for a change. So I am really excited, sweating a ton, but really excited.
Besides that things are good. I have really tried to step things up. My time is running out and it would be great to end with a bang. I've decided that I am really going to do the best that I can everyday. And really give it my all. Not that I wasn't but just more. I have been trying to come up with goals that I can be doing. So in this week, I plan to set some goals to help me really push myself more.

Well, that is the big news and I can't keep my head straight because it is so HOT. It seems like things are good at home. I remember Outdoor Ed when Dad went with me. Seems just like yesterday. Good job Kendal with the Spanish. The mexican side of her is starting to come out. Mom FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!!!! I hope you have a great birthday. I wish I could be there to celebrate it. But have a great birthday, to amo!  And hey my new area is cool and they told me that there is a beach and monkeys and tucans. So I am going to try and take more pictures. :) Dad it is good to hear that you are working a lot with the missionaries. It really makes our job easier as missionaries if we have the members there to support us.

Well, I miss you guys and love you guys a lot. Have a great week!!

Pura Vida!
Elder Keysor