Current Mailing and Email Address

Current Address:

Letters and Packages:
Elder Cameron Keysor
Misión San José Costa Rica
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica

Phone: 506 2234-1940 ( for packages only)

Emails:
cameron.keysor@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 12, 2013

8/5 Members Help


Hola Familia,

Well I just tried to send you guys a letter that I wrote, but it deleted everything so I have to try and write it again. And it was super long and now I don't have much time. Well this week was super good. We have been working really hard on helping everyone this week. So it has changed how we work a little bit and we have seen a lot of blessings form working this way. This Sunday we had 14 investigators in church. We were only planning on having 8 people in church, but the members ended up bringing us 6 more. So we were shocked. It was an amazing blessing that we received this week. It is because we really haven't been focusing on the numbers. We honestly don't worry about them and everything goes well. We work hard and the numbers come and a lot more. So that is what we have been working on lately.

We have been working hard with J this week. We have finished the lessons and we are just waiting for her mom to let her get baptized. J is a little sad because her mom won't let her. But we have been doing everything we can to make her happier. We have been praying and fasting with her and the members have given her a lot of support. She has been attending mutual and has been trying to attend seminary in the mornings. The bishop and the members have been helping her a lot. So we are just waiting for the mom. Her baptism is planned for this Sunday, so we will see what happens.

Besides that we have been working really hard. We have about 6 other people preparing for baptism. So things are great. We have a lot of work to do still.

Like I said last week, I am the happiest I have been on my mission. And it is true. It is because I have really been focusing on helping the people and not worrying about the numbers or anything. So that has really changed my mindset and has really help me work better.

I love you guys and thank you for the hump day package. Yep, I opened it early. Sorry, I couldn't wait. I love everything. The basketball game is really hard and who is Ike? But I am saving the fireworks for the 22nd. But thank you so much and I love it. Congrats Kylie on moving up. Keep working hard. Kendal better buy my something cool with all that money she is making. :) Congrats mom and Dad on the weight loss. I guess Dad can wear my clothes. I am still running in the mornings. It has made me feel a ton better and full of energy.

So like I said, the computer deleted my message I was writing. It is frustrating but I tried to write everything I could with the short time I had left. I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like much. The other letter was a lot longer and a lot better. :(  Just know that I love you guys and I am super happy. So everything is good. Everything is pura vida. :)

Pura Vida,
Elder Keysor

P-Day adventure to visit a Volcano.