Current Mailing and Email Address

Current Address:

Letters and Packages:
Elder Cameron Keysor
Misión San José Costa Rica
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica

Phone: 506 2234-1940 ( for packages only)

Emails:
cameron.keysor@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FIrst P-Day - MTC

Mi familia,

Today is my first P-Day. I only have 30 minutes so I'll try to make this quick.

Things are going really good. Spanish is coming along well and so is learning how to teach. My companion and I have been teaching this investigator named Edwin. We got him to commit to baptism on our second lesson with him. Of course this is all in Spanish. My days are extremely full and dont have time to rest. I get up every day at 6:20 AM and go to bed around 10:30 PM. It is super exhausting. The district is really cool. There are 4 sister missionaries and the rest are Elders. There is a guy in my district that lived on my floor in the dorms at BYU. His name is Elder Newman. he is really cool. My companion and I are getting along great. He is a really cool guy. My roommates are Elder Moberly and Elder Sparacino. They are both going to Guatemala. They are great guys and are so much fun to be around. Elder Sparacino is from Virginia and Elder Moberly is from San Diego. Elder Sparacino can beatbox hymns, it is really funny. 

I found my immunizations paperwork. It was in my backpack. I try to exercise at least twice a week. It hard because I like to play basketball during our gym time. I got the cookies. They are amazing. Everyday I run into someone I know. I run into Mason ( Elder Marshall) a lot and I got to see Travis (Elder Stacey) before he left. I see Chase ( Elder Lewis) and Matt ( Elder Woodland) all the time. We had a fireside on Sunday and it was great. The devotional on Tuesday was also great. The worst part so far has been the service projects. Elder Moberly volunteered me to help clean the toilets. It was disgusting. I've seen things that nobody should ever see. Of course the building I had to clean was the building where all the Tongans live. It was so gross. I meet one of the teachers here who spent a few months in Costa Rica. She has been telling me and my companion about the different things in Costa Rica. It has been very cool. 

This morning, I got to go to the temple. It was really great. I was also able to eat in the cafetria in the temple. The food was so much better than the food at the MTC. Everything has been great here and it's been so much fun. I learn so much everyday. I miss you guys and hope everything is going well. It seems like the girls are loving school and soccer. I love reading your letters and getting all the treats. Have mom say "hi" to Nana and Tata for me. I'll try to write them a letter some time today. I'll make sure I try to answer all your questions in my letters. I havent taken many pictures yet but when i do I'll try to email them to you guys. Thanks again for all the letters.

Love
Elder Keysor