Current Mailing and Email Address

Current Address:

Letters and Packages:
Elder Cameron Keysor
Misión San José Costa Rica
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica

Phone: 506 2234-1940 ( for packages only)

Emails:
cameron.keysor@myldsmail.net

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Conference Weekend


Hola Mi Familia,

The President of the MTC gave us permission to write home today (Saturday) after the crazy day we have had here.  I wish you guys could have seen it here!! Everyone was super excited for conference.  When President Monson made the announcement of the new ages for missionaries, the MTC went crazy.  Everyone was so shocked and excited.  Especially the sister missionaries.  They are hoping this will increase the number of sister missionaries by a lot.  A bunch of the workers in the cafeteria were telling people that they will be putting their papers in soon because of the change.  On our temple walk, everyone was talking about it and people were honking and cheering at all the missionaries.  It was so cool.  This makes me really proud to be a missionary.

Besides the big announcement, the first day of conference was good.  Watching conference as a missionary is really different.  It seems like every talk relates to me and missionary work.  It is so cool.  Plus I was able to stay awake for most of it :-)  So that was cool too.  The only thing I didn’t like were the chairs we sit in.  They got so uncomfortable sitting there for hours.

Also this week my companion and I have been asked to be hosts for the incoming missionaries.  We also have been assigned to teach a 2 hour workshop for the incoming missionaries.  Out of all the companionships in the MTC, they picked 3 companionships to teach the workshop.  Me and my companion were chosen.  We don't know how, but it should be very interesting.

Besides that, everything else is going great.  I should be getting my travel plans soon.  I’ll let you know when I get them.  Hope everything is going well for you guys. Adios.

Love, Elder Keysor